Connect Fusion repeater to DMR

Chris WB4ULK

This is just a general question about YSF.
We have a Fusion machine here in town linked to my local DMR TG using an Open Spot.

If we wanted to move it off the Open Spot to a server based solution what in the wide world of sports do we connect the Fusion repeater too?

What does the Fusion machine point to?
How does it get there? (Interface)

I understand the concept of a bridge server taking DMR to C4FM and back.
I am just missing the fundemental block of making the Fusion machine talk to some THING.

Do we need one of the “Yaesu” boxes to get the machine into a network, or is there another more elegant way of getting it there?

Chris
WB4ULK