From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 10:18 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] DTMF

Hi Steve Et al,

      Will the bridges pass DTMF? Let’s say I setup an ASL<--> DMR Bridge and I want to control the ASL node. Will the bridge pass the DTMF to do that?

       Just thinking my way through a possible project, but I was wondering if this worked. It’s not a deal breaker, just would mean I need to think of something else 😊

  Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch@...

Webmaster