Re: DTMF

Steve N4IRS

Jeff,
Good question. I see at least one "if" The bridge passes all audio from DMR to ASL. So, if the DMR radio will actually send DTMF in transmit, ASL should hear it. The other thing to consider is that the ASL node running chan_usrp would need a function stanza to execute your commands.

Steve

On 6/8/2018 10:18 AM, Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH wrote:

Hi Steve Et al,

      Will the bridges pass DTMF? Let’s say I setup an ASL<--> DMR Bridge and I want to control the ASL node. Will the bridge pass the DTMF to do that?

       Just thinking my way through a possible project, but I was wondering if this worked. It’s not a deal breaker, just would mean I need to think of something else 😊

  Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch@...

Webmaster