Re: DTMF

Steve N4IRS

Well, there is one report. Turning off telemetry is recommenced but not mandatory. If the TG the bridge is on does not care or wants to here the messages, go ahead and turn telemetry on. I guess I need to be more clear in the how-to.

Thanks, Steve

On 6/8/2018 10:21 AM, WillieB wrote:

Doesn’t work for me, but I’ll say that since it’s recommended to turn off all telemetry anyway, it’s not the best solution even if it did work.

I installed allmon2, and I also setup Zoiper with an iax connection. I most always use allmon2 since I can visually see when it connects and when it doesn’t.

-Will

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 10:18 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] DTMF

Hi Steve Et al,

      Will the bridges pass DTMF? Let’s say I setup an ASL<--> DMR Bridge and I want to control the ASL node. Will the bridge pass the DTMF to do that?

       Just thinking my way through a possible project, but I was wondering if this worked. It’s not a deal breaker, just would mean I need to think of something else 😊

  Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch@...

Webmaster