Re: New member, few questions regarding hblink/hb_bridge/hb_confbridge

Colby Ross W1BSB <colbypr@...>

That's what I thought. Thanks Steve. So at this time if repeat were off there would be no way to define a list of talk groups that would be repeated to other clients which was kind of what I thought.

Colby

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018, 15:12 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
If two clients are connected to the same Master and repeat is turned on, all traffic will pass between the two clients.
If two clients are connected to different Master and repeat is turned on, only the TGs defined in hb_confbridge will pass between the two clients.

On 6/8/2018 2:28 PM, Colby Ross W1BSB wrote:
There is not. I didn't want every talk group being repeated, only ones that were defined.

Colby