From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of TG9AOR
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 08:48
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] How to configure a ASL server

Oh yes it does help. Many thanks.. I could then make 1999 the echolink connection, 1998 the DMR connection, and my node 48270 which is the AllStarlink node may have these added features on to it via CLI and so making it a straight AllStar node or an enhanced AllStar node. I have been reading the AllStar documentation, as well as the AllStar Wiki. I am liking it very much.
--
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR