Re: How to configure a ASL server

TG9AOR

Jeff, I thank you for your comments. Very well taken. I came into this project with 0 AllStar knowledge, I got my Node number over on Memorial Day Weekend, so your input is very valuable to me. The Echolink integration I took upon it as a personal challenge, in order to use the DVSwitch tools to convert one audio format to another, and since I had no AllStar Node or infrastructure I could access, the Echolink world was the only system I knew or used for analog FM. So as I read on the AllStar Wiki and the documentation I am more inclined to use the AllStar system and just leave Echolink as an option. Have a great day.
--
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR