Re: ARRL President Rick Roderick (MP3 Audio)

Mike KB8JNM

Funny, I have saying the exact same thing for 20 years.
But why did it take them half of my life to come to their senses ???
Plenty of missed opportunities.
There was a time when companies look how we in AR did things for ideas they could 'sneak away with'
And I think the time is coming again.
If for no other reason, the younger gen can find it a way to get hands dirty with the tech of today and really learn something useful.
And hey... let's face it, it's fun. They will be designing the tech we play with when we are ...HMMMM ......OLD.er ?

Thanks for the share !