Re: ARRL President Rick Roderick (MP3 Audio)

Peter Buckley

Original Rain Report?

Try Rain Report for August 25th 2017

73s   -pete  N0ECT

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:47 PM, Robert Johnson <aloha@...> wrote:

Do you happen to know what episode of the rain report this came from?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Peter Buckley via Groups.Io <SkierInAvon@...> wrote:
It only took ARRL President Rick Roderick ~90 seconds of Audio

Re:  Rick's pitch on the future of Amateur Radio

The young Hams I work with now really enjoy this recording I made (it's just a clip) - so decided to share here.  Share as you all - see fit.
73s
-pete  N0ECT

--

Robert Johnson