Re: P25Reflector

Steve N4IRS

You would not want to have a single reflector pointed to by two different TGs. Since you can not share a reflector with other TGs. You would run a second instance of P25Reflector on a different port. Then add the second TG and port to P25Hosts.txt for P25Gateway.

On 6/22/2018 2:12 PM, Alec-N1AJW wrote:
it doesnt matter what TG you pick because the gateway is looking at the ip address.  So you can host many p25 TG on the same machine with diff TG numbers  of your choice.  if I just am making one reflector for some one I usually use the BM TG as the TG number.

Alec