I need help to setup a "Stand Alone DMR Master Server" (NO INTERNET)

Adrianm0glj@...

Hi Everybody

I would like to setup a Stand Alone DMR Master server and don't know where to start. I have VERY basic skill with linux and will need someone to hold my hand though this process if it is possible.

I have a raspberry pi 3B and have Raspbian Stretch Lite install on a 32Gb Sd Card.

From my research I believe tha HBlink can do this but I have been unable to confirm this.

Can anyone help me?  I am in the UK and would appreciate anyone that can help me setup this project

Thanks In Advance
Adrian
M0GLJ