Re: I need help to setup a "Stand Alone DMR Master Server" (NO INTERNET)

Steve N4IRS

Adrian,
Yes, HBLink or DMRLink can do this. it depends on what your client is. MMDVM or Motorola repeater.
We have a subgroup dedicated to HBLink. You are welcome to join there also https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink
It's a new subgroup so there is not a lot of activity but we have 14 members subscribed.

Please don't misunderstand, this is the main group and all messages are welcome here. Your choice.

We are preparing a system builder script that will include all of the DVSwitch programs. This may make your task easier.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 06/22/2018 06:06 PM, Adrianm0glj@... wrote:
Hi Everybody

I would like to setup a Stand Alone DMR Master server and don't know where to start. I have VERY basic skill with linux and will need someone to hold my hand though this process if it is possible.

I have a raspberry pi 3B and have Raspbian Stretch Lite install on a 32Gb Sd Card.

From my research I believe tha HBlink can do this but I have been unable to confirm this.

Can anyone help me?  I am in the UK and would appreciate anyone that can help me setup this project

Thanks In Advance
Adrian
M0GLJ