Re: DMR to DSTAR

Steve N4IRS

I'll build a Analog_Bridge on Jessie64 (again?) I thought I did already. In the mean time, if you had one way audio Analog_bridge had to be working.

On 06/23/2018 10:31 AM, Mike Swiatkowski via Groups.Io wrote:
Steve,
I think Analog_Bridge.x64 is broken on Jessie.

mike@allstar:/opt/Analog_Bridge$ sudo ./Analog_Bridge.x64 Analog_Bridge.ini
./Analog_Bridge.x64: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./Analog_Bridge.x64)

I had this one way audio issue that I was trying to resolve and I just guessing this may be why.  I tried installing a new version of GCC but that opens up a whole can of worms with unment dependencies.  I'm going to try and compile a newer gcc from source and see if that resolves the CXXABI error.

Mike