Re: Have ASL <-> DMR working, want to add P25

Steve N4IRS

It updates the private file too? If so that SUCKS! He should NOT do that! Insert more STRONG words here!

On 06/23/2018 11:13 AM, Jim K6JWN wrote:

Thanks for the info, I was successful in getting that piece added to the puzzle!  Now, I just need to find a way to have Pi-Star stop updating my P25HostsLocal file every day! 😊

Jim, K6JWN

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 4:01 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Have ASL <-> DMR working, want to add P25

Jim,
Yes, you will need a second instance of Analog_Bridge configured for P25 and pointed at a new node stanza. You will NOT need a second instance of MMDVM_Bridge. Enable P25 and P25Network in MMDVM_Bridge. Point the second Analog_Bridge.ini AMBE_AUDIO TX and RX ports at the default P25 RX and TX ports in DVSwitch.ini.

In short, MMDVM_Bridge can support more then one network. The only time you need a second instance of MMDVM_Bridge is when you need a second instance of a network already in use.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 06/23/2018 02:52 AM, Jim K6JWN wrote:

So, I have my Allstar to DMR bridge working using Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge..  I would like to add P25 into this mix, is it something that I can easily add, or would it require running a 2nd copy of Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge?

Jim, K6JWN