Re: Strange announcement after each keyup after about a day of running

I am having the same issue with mine.  Haven't figured it out yet.

73,
Jacob AD0JA

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018, 10:35 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Be sure you are not logged in on two device in the same ID #.

If you have appended your ID as-per instructions in the DVswitch how-2.

You may also want to go to BM and flush the static TG's

I guess what I'm saying is to double check your stuff and not worry about it.

I have had the same and it goes away. But I did have some ID typo's.

Also had a bunch of junk collected in the static TG's I didn't put there.

But I am not sure what causes it. I believe the voice is in German.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 7/1/2018 11:25 PM, Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io wrote:
I only hear it on the Allstar side and it happens on every keyup. As soon as someone unkeys, the node drops and then keys back up again and says something. Can't figure out what that something is.
It doesn't start happening until the node has been on line for a little less than 24 hrs