Re: Analog_Bridge for the Raspberry Pi

Steve N4IRS

We have been talking to them for a while.

Thanks, Steve

On 6/22/2017 10:29 AM, Peter M0NWI wrote:

Hi Steve,

Looking at NWDigital's site the GPIO version is out of stock, and they are recommending people purchase the DV3000u, so if there's issues maybe they could assist?

73,

Peter

From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: 22 June 2017 15:14
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Analog_Bridge for the Raspberry Pi

It's actually specific to the ThumbDv (DV3000u) It may well be power. The existing initialization code follows the NWDigital spec but does not prove actual valid data to and from the Vocoder.
As a note, we are not seeing the problem with the GPIO based Vocoder. I'll follow up as we know more.

Steve

On 6/22/2017 9:54 AM, Matthew 2E0SIP wrote:

Does this include ThumbDV dongles?

If it's solely power related, maybe using a powered USB hub will help?

Thanks