HBmonitor setup/Debian Stretch x86_64

Stephen Brown - K1LNX

Hi guys,
    Trying to setup HBmonitor (https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBmonitor) to play with, and while I think I've satisfied most of the dependencies through apt-get installing packages as needed, it still fails to start, it can not import select_autoescape from jinja2:

root@roipsrv-d:/opt/HBmonitor# ./web_tables.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./web_tables.py", line 47, in <module>
    from jinja2 import Environment, PackageLoader, select_autoescape
ImportError: cannot import name select_autoescape

I could continue beating on it, but didn't want to get into pip install hell. Is there a set of instructions to get this up and running under Debian 9 x86_64?

tnx and 73
Stephen
K1LNX