Re: Strange announcement after each keyup after about a day of running

Steve N4IRS

If you guys would reconnect to 2600 in transceive, the more noise the better. You will only go out on TG3166 and ASL 2600

On 7/2/2018 1:32 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

I think the point I thought was obvious that perhaps is not that I was trying to make was that among any other activity you might be doing and telemetry issue could create that 'quick keying' block. And you are not likely to hear 'short telemetry' on the dmr side.

Perhaps I am dead wrong about that but I don't think so.

Perhaps everyone is missing that so I said it bluntly.

On 7/2/2018 1:02 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:
If you are getting the “blocked” message it takes approximately 60 minutes of no key ups to reset.

On Jul 2, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

I think you need to wait some abount of time to be "UNFLAGGED"

If all is well.

Just my opinion.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 7/2/2018 11:32 AM, Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io wrote:
I reconnected the Bridge node to my hub node. I keyed up over DMR no prob, but when I keyed up the analog side, she started her same ol' rigamarole. LOL