Re: Trying to set up Parrot

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Yep – when I added socket based reporting to the master branch, I forgot to update several of the sample applications… Will be fixed tomorrow.

On Jul 3, 2018, at 5:14 PM, KB5PBM <rob297@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Removed MASTER in hblink.cfg for parrot.py config.  It will run with the PARROT client disabled.  But I still get the same error with the client enabled.  The instance of confbridge.py  I added a master PARROT listening on 54010. and added rule for talkgroup 9990 to PARROT.  Netstat shows new Master (PARROT) is listening on port 54010.  I know I am missing something simple.  Could I be missing some modules?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501