Re: Trying to set up Parrot

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

All apps fixed in the master branch…. no promises I didn’t miss something. Been up since way early, and there’s a kitten crawling all over me while I’m working tonight.

On Jul 3, 2018, at 3:35 PM, rob297@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I am unable startup parrot.py.  New at this and have conference bridge already running.  Trying to run this in another directory seperate from main bridge.  Error below..  I know I am missing something but cant find it.  Please help.

INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'peer_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'subscriber_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: peer_ids dictionary is available
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: subscriber_ids dictionary is available
INFO HBlink 'hb_parrot.py' (c) 2016 N0MJS & the K0USY Group - SYSTEM STARTING...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "hb_parrot.py", line 226, in <module>
    systems[system] = parrot(system, CONFIG, logger)
  File "hb_parrot.py", line 59, in __init__
    HBSYSTEM.__init__(self, _name, _config, _logger)
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 5 arguments (4 given)

hblink.cfg

[Master]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: True