Re: Bridging from MMDVM repeater to IPSC network

Steve N4IRS

Rob,
Is 3102 setup to bridge the TG you are trying from the Radio ID you are presenting to BM?

On 6/23/2017 11:53 AM, Rob WX1N wrote:
Good morning,

I'm hoping for some basic info if one of you has the time to point me in the right direction. I know this is still a work in progress and I don't want to interfere with that, so if this isn't a quick answer, then please disregard.

I'm playing around with the new Bridge branches of HBlink and DMRlink. I wanted to see if I could successfully connect an MMDVM repeater to an IPSC network. I set it up as follows: MMDVM set to connect to local instance of HBlink (successful). HBlink configuration as a master to allow MMDVM to connect. Run MMDVMHost, run HB_Bridge.py. DMRlink configured as a peer to connect to the IPSC connection of 3102. Run IPSC_Bridge.py.
Results - MMDVM connects to HBlink and transmissions show in both HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge terminal windows, however, the transmissions don't seem to be making it through to the network. I think I am connected to 3102, as the repeater shows up in the 3102 status page (albeit as a SmartPTT network).

Does anyone have a guess as to where I'm going wrong?

Rob, WX1N