Re: Allstarling.org Contact

Mike KB8JNM

On 7/10/2018 11:55 AM, David KG5RDF wrote:
That did not work, sorry senior moment.

-------- Original message --------
From: David KG5RDF <David@...>
Date: 7/10/18 10:44 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Allstarling.org Contact

Mike,

(Off List)

Thanks, I will look for the list to join. We have several nodes. The issue we are having, is the Allstarlink.org servers forget about registered nodes in operation. This issue is happening across the allstar community. It just hit or miss, if your nodes gets effected. Yesterday, I had to abandon a node 47613, that has been in operation for registration/connection issues and use a different node number to get the repetear linked site back up. Having a successful ping of allstarlink.org does not indicate that you will be able to connect again. Most of our effected nodes, will come around after a few hours after a reboot.

I just want to make sure the right people are aware of this issue.

Thank you for the reply!

David KG5RDF
nctc.info