Radio_ID: in dmrlink.cfg
The TS and TG you want to bridge.

This can NOT be configured from a self care account.

On 6/23/2017 11:58 AM, Rob WX1N wrote:
Steve,
In the DMR link configuration, I'm signing in to 3102 as the repeater ID, which has several static TG's preconfigured. I'm transmitting using my personal ID, on one of the static TG's (although if I were using a different TG, wouldn't it bring it up as a dynamic for a few minutes?)

-----Original Message-----
From: DVSwitch@groups.io [mailto:DVSwitch@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 11:55 AM
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Bridging from MMDVM repeater to IPSC network

Rob,
Is 3102 setup to bridge the TG you are trying from the Radio ID you are presenting to BM?

On 6/23/2017 11:53 AM, Rob WX1N wrote:
Good morning,

I'm hoping for some basic info if one of you has the time to point me in the right direction. I know this is still a work in progress and I don't want to interfere with that, so if this isn't a quick answer, then please disregard.

I'm playing around with the new Bridge branches of HBlink and DMRlink. I wanted to see if I could successfully connect an MMDVM repeater to an IPSC network. I set it up as follows: MMDVM set to connect to local instance of HBlink (successful). HBlink configuration as a master to allow MMDVM to connect. Run MMDVMHost, run HB_Bridge.py. DMRlink configured as a peer to connect to the IPSC connection of 3102. Run IPSC_Bridge.py.
Results - MMDVM connects to HBlink and transmissions show in both HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge terminal windows, however, the transmissions don't seem to be making it through to the network. I think I am connected to 3102, as the repeater shows up in the 3102 status page (albeit as a SmartPTT network).

Does anyone have a guess as to where I'm going wrong?

Rob, WX1N