Re: Allstarling.org Contact

Chris WB4ULK

Kevin,

I'm sorry if I offended you with that light hearted comment. I can only imagine what work goes into keeping this thing up.

I was not looking for someone to hold my hand when I wrote an email asking what was going on with the registration server several months ago. I was writing asking about it because the registration server is completely out of my control. The answer I got back did not answer to my question, instead I was told to get a mentor.

I took this with a grain of salt and waited the issue out with nothing else said. What else could I do? The comment above was nothing more than a making light of the situation, as I figure with such a tremendous load on whomever is maintaining the system, you are not going to get great explanations sometimes.

Again, I am sorry that that offended you.

Chris
WB4ULK