Re: Bridging from MMDVM repeater to IPSC network

Rob WX1N

Ok, so it can tell what is connecting, similar to the Client/Package ID's? Is the difference in behavior between a DMRlink connection and a Motorola repeater connection specific to BM? What I'm getting at with that is, if I were to request and receive access to a c-Bridge, would it also behave differently for a DMRlink connection than it would for a Motorola repeater connection?

-----Original Message-----
From: DVSwitch@groups.io [mailto:DVSwitch@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 12:05 PM
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Bridging from MMDVM repeater to IPSC network

The connection from DMRlink to BM is as you say considered by BM as a SmartPTT connection. This does not happen on a connection from a Motorola Repeater. It's all about how BM treats a DMRLink connection.

On 6/23/2017 12:02 PM, Rob WX1N wrote:
Radio ID 313323, TS 1, TG 313324. Just to make sure I'm understanding this right - a valid IPSC connection to BM will pass absolutely nothing back and forth until it is preconfigured on the server end?