error message while setting up DMR bridge

mark rosenberg

Hello:

I am going through the setup of DMR bridge by Chris Hood.  So far so good, except that after I saved the changes to the /etc/asterisk .conf files, I tried to do a "sudo astres.sh"  and got an error  "unable to resolve host"
The subsequent line was restarting asterisk, but when I moved to the next step in the process, which is to run

sudo systemctl enable md380-emu

I also got another

unable to resolve host

I'm stuck.  I am using the vultr cloud server

Any help would be very much appreciated. I am setting up a link between DMR and Allstar.  The Allstar virtual node is up and running fine and I can connect to it from my actual node in my shack.

thanks

Mark