Re: error message while setting up DMR bridge

mark rosenberg

I figured it out!  Very happy i was able to find it. Thanks

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 16:16 Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:
I doubt any of us know the instructions you have been following to have a idea where you might have gone wrong or where you are in the install.

Here is the official HOW-2 draft:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit

...mike/kb8jnm

On 07/18/2018 08:10 AM, 4x1ks.mark@... wrote:
Hello:

I am going through the setup of DMR bridge by Chris Hood.  So far so good, except that after I saved the changes to the /etc/asterisk .conf files, I tried to do a "sudo astres.sh"  and got an error  "unable to resolve host"
The subsequent line was restarting asterisk, but when I moved to the next step in the process, which is to run

sudo systemctl enable md380-emu

I also got another

unable to resolve host

I'm stuck.  I am using the vultr cloud server

Any help would be very much appreciated. I am setting up a link between DMR and Allstar.  The Allstar virtual node is up and running fine and I can connect to it from my actual node in my shack.

thanks

Mark