Re: setting up MMDVM_Bridge.ini

Mike KB8JNM

Sorry, I forgot to give you the link for a dmr ID.

https://radioid.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/userreg.cgi

You may have to wait a day or two to get reply.

Do not apply for more than one ID. That is what the appending is for explain a bit in that how-2 draft.

https://radioid.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/userreg.cgi

Anyway, those 2 things should get you going.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 07/18/2018 10:31 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:
I am setting up a DMR to Allstar link.  I noticed is the file MMDVM_Bridge.ini there is a place for callsign followed by ID....What is this ID?  It can't be the Brandmeister ID because it is too many digits.

Also, I don't see anywhere in the files that my node number is inserted.  How does the Bridge know that it is bridged to my node?  I set up a virtual node in the cloud, I am not using a rpi3 for this node.

Thanks for any help

Mark