Re: setting up MMDVM_Bridge.ini

mark rosenberg

What is the 2 digit id? In the video chris used only hos dmr id

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 17:44 Ramon (kp4tr) <kp4tr.ramon@...> wrote:
Docs say its your DMR id and a 2 digit SSID to distinguish it

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 10:31 AM mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...> wrote:
I am setting up a DMR to Allstar link.  I noticed is the file MMDVM_Bridge.ini there is a place for callsign followed by ID....What is this ID?  It can't be the Brandmeister ID because it is too many digits.

Also, I don't see anywhere in the files that my node number is inserted.  How does the Bridge know that it is bridged to my node?  I set up a virtual node in the cloud, I am not using a rpi3 for this node.

Thanks for any help

Mark