Re: setting up MMDVM_Bridge.ini

Mike KB8JNM

I can't speak to someone else's guide. See them for answers.

There is no 2 digit ID.

There is appending your ID with 2 digits in the 'correct places'.

Perhaps if you read this official document / how-2, you would understand. It's in there.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit

...mike/kb8jnm

On 07/18/2018 11:28 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:
What is the 2 digit id? In the video chris used only hos dmr id

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 17:44 Ramon (kp4tr) <kp4tr.ramon@...> wrote:
Docs say its your DMR id and a 2 digit SSID to distinguish it

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 10:31 AM mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...> wrote:
I am setting up a DMR to Allstar link.  I noticed is the file MMDVM_Bridge.ini there is a place for callsign followed by ID....What is this ID?  It can't be the Brandmeister ID because it is too many digits.

Also, I don't see anywhere in the files that my node number is inserted.  How does the Bridge know that it is bridged to my node?  I set up a virtual node in the cloud, I am not using a rpi3 for this node.

Thanks for any help

Mark