Re: setting up MMDVM_Bridge.ini

mark rosenberg

Ok i will add a digit to the ID which is 1 line under callsign.  When i run the status check on the md380 emulator it is ok.  I am thinking something else is going on but i was fairly careful to edit all the lines of code that were in the how to file.

Part A...which was setting up the node itself went well.  The virtual node is working and i can connect to it from the physical node in my shack.

Part B...the DMR Bridge setup had a problem with an error of "unable to resolve host"...i corrected that and then everything loaded and the emulator works...but i am missing the link between the key up on the tg with my dmr radio and the bridge to the virtual node...

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 18:59 Russell, KV4S <russelljthomas@...> wrote:
Hey Mark,
it's essentially the same thing, MMDVM is creating a virtual hotspot/repeater for you to connect.
Brandmeister best practice is to use the extra digit when you have multiple systems.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 10:52 AM mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...> wrote:
I am not using a hotspot.  I am using a virtual node which is hosted on vurtl cloud

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 18:50 Alec-N1AJW <alec.wasserman@...> wrote:
7 digit dmr id and 2 then two number 01-99 to distinquish that hotspot.  pick anything not in use by you.