Re: not connecting to Brandmeister still

mark rosenberg

I logged my rfshark openspot out of dmr and i was able to see the virtual mode on the brandmeister website ok.. i will try to finish it tomorrow...it's 0100 here...gn and thanks!

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 00:30 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Mark,
Here is what I suggest:
Test with hblink.dvswitch.org That will tell you if you have your config correct.
I would think, and I can't speak for the US BM admins, You could run a quick test of connectivity to 3108.

Did you look at the wiki page I sent?

Steve

On 07/18/2018 05:24 PM, mark rosenberg wrote:
I tried 4251  and   brandmeister-il.ddns.net

still getting the error  "cannot find address for host brandmeister-il.ddns.net"

If you have time for Teamviewer or some other way to get in to look at the files then let me know...I am usually near the computer.

73

Mark