Still no luck. I have only 1-way audio after weeks of trying. I followed your google share instructions to the word. But, there are a few things that are unclear.
1) I need 2 instances of analog bridge with two ini files right? (1 for DMR, 1 for DSTAR)
2) I need 2 DVSwitch.ini files, right?
3) I need 2 MMDVM instances running with 2 ini files right? (your doc says this but I thought you told me one via the message board)
4) I am using ThumbDVs. I set the baud rate and 460800 right?
5) Are there any prerequsite binaries I need to install for this aside from the apt-get install dvswitch?
6) These sample files do not exist:
Sample Configuration files
Where else could they be?
7) What is the difference between issuing a command like:
./Analog_Bridge ./Analog_Bridge_DMR.ini versus ./Analog_Bridge Analog_Bridge_DMR.ini ?
8) Should the different MMDVM_Bridge instances be placed in different directories or does it matter? Similarly the same question for Analog_Bridge.
BEST I can tell by watching the foreground is the PCM conversion is happening in one direction only. Somehow the USRP is only working DMR-> DSTAR and not the other way around. This would seem to indicate the ports are not inverted on each side. But, they are. So now what?