DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

mark rosenberg

So I hear great audio from the DMR to my Allstar node.  That part is good.

However, my audio to the Dmr side is either too low...and weirdest of all is that I keep getting what sounds like a woman's computer generated voice keying up over and over again for about 1 sec and saying something that sounds like "lost" at 1 or 2 second intervals.  Is that something explainable?  it happens as soon as I key up the Allstar radio...then she starts at one second intervals on and off with the word that sounds like "lost"...won't stop.

Mark