Re: DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

mark rosenberg

Not sure i understand what you mean...explain...thanks

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 10:33 Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Mark,

Go back in the list some messages, there was a long discussion about this, I suspect the voice you're hearing is from Brandmiester reporting 'Blocked', as it feels you're doing something wrong, like trying to use an ID twice.

73,

Peter

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...>
Sent: 19 July 2018 08:13
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

So I hear great audio from the DMR to my Allstar node.  That part is good.

However, my audio to the Dmr side is either too low...and weirdest of all is that I keep getting what sounds like a woman's computer generated voice keying up over and over again for about 1 sec and saying something that sounds like "lost" at 1 or 2 second intervals.  Is that something explainable?  it happens as soon as I key up the Allstar radio...then she starts at one second intervals on and off with the word that sounds like "lost"...won't stop.

Mark