BM <-> MMDVM_Bridge_0 <-> Analog_Bridge_1 <-> Analog_Bridge_2 <-> MMDVM_Bridge_0 <-> ircDDBGateway <-> D-Star Network
This is one copy of MMDVM_Bridge with DMR and D-Star enabled.
On 07/19/2018 12:05 AM, Mike, AA9VI via Groups.Io wrote:
Still no luck. I have only 1-way audio after weeks of trying. I followed your google share instructions to the word. But, there are a few things that are unclear.Yes
2) I need 2 DVSwitch.ini files, right?No
3) I need 2 MMDVM instances running with 2 ini files right? (your doc says this but I thought you told me one via the message board)It can be run tat way but does not have to.
4) I am using ThumbDVs. I set the baud rate and 460800 right?Yes
5) Are there any prerequsite binaries I need to install for this aside from the apt-get install dvswitch?No
6) These sample files do not exist:I'll check
Can be, but may not need be.
If D-Star -> DMR is not working, follow it through the chain. Run everything in the foreground. Does MMDVM_Bridge see the traffic? Yes? No? if no, stop and troubleshoot. Do not go to the next step until you see the traffic.