hblink BM talkgroups

Jim - K6JWN

Greetings,

I successfully setup hblink yesterday and connected 3 hotspots to it (eventually I will connect a MMDVM repeater into the mix).  Along with the hotspots, I created a client connection to BM 3108 and piped in a static tg (3100 for now to test).  I am interested in bringing 3 static talkgroups in, would it be best to bring them in over the existing client connection, or would it be easier to setup multiple client connections to multiple BM masters and have each one be responsible for a static TG?

Hope my question makes sense, if not let me know.

Jim, K6JWN