Re: dvswich.ini

Steve N4IRS

create a small script, call it bridge.sh

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini

Then run:
screen -d -m -S MMDVM /path/to/bridge.sh

On 07/21/2018 05:26 PM, Paul Nannery KC2VRJ wrote:
here is what I'm trying to do maybe im reinventing the wheel a little bit but I was looking for one script to start everything I'm looking for in one script and named screens.

#!/bin/bash
############################
#Kill any running reflector#
############################
killall YSFReflector
killall NXDNReflector
killall P25Reflector
killall Analog_Bridge
killall MMDVM_Bridge

##################
#Start Reflectors#
##################
screen -d -m -S YSFReflector /opt/YSFReflector/YSFReflector /opt/YSFReflector/YSFReflector.ini
screen -d -m -S NXDNReflector /opt/NXDNReflector/NXDNReflector /opt/NXDNReflector/NXDNReflector.ini
screen -d -m -S P25Reflector /opt/P25Reflector/P25Reflector /opt/P25Reflector/P25Reflector.ini
##############
#Bridge Start#
##############
screen -d -m -S Bridge /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge   /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge.ini

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/
screen -d -m -S MMDVM /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini

#end

however it still looks for the DVswich.ini

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
In you script change directory to where MMDVM_Bridge and DVSwitch.ini are or use the existing systemd unit /lib/systemd/system/mmdvm_bridge.system
systemctl start mmdvm_bridge
systemctl status mmdvm_bridge
systemctl stop mmdvm_bridge

Steve n4IRS

On 07/21/2018 05:05 PM, Paul Nannery KC2VRJ wrote:
Ok guys I am making a script to start my bridge however MMDVM_Bridge sails as it can not find Dvswich.ini how can I get around this .