Re: dvswich.ini

Paul Nannery KC2VRJ

thank you that worked. I'm not sure why it did not work directly in the main script but your method works thank you for the help.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 5:32 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
create a small script, call it bridge.sh

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini

Then run:
screen -d -m -S MMDVM /path/to/bridge.sh

On 07/21/2018 05:26 PM, Paul Nannery KC2VRJ wrote:
here is what I'm trying to do maybe im reinventing the wheel a little bit but I was looking for one script to start everything I'm looking for in one script and named screens.

#!/bin/bash
############################
#Kill any running reflector#
############################
killall YSFReflector
killall NXDNReflector
killall P25Reflector
killall Analog_Bridge
killall MMDVM_Bridge

##################
#Start Reflectors#
##################
screen -d -m -S YSFReflector /opt/YSFReflector/YSFReflector /opt/YSFReflector/YSFReflector.ini
screen -d -m -S NXDNReflector /opt/NXDNReflector/NXDNReflector /opt/NXDNReflector/NXDNReflector.ini
screen -d -m -S P25Reflector /opt/P25Reflector/P25Reflector /opt/P25Reflector/P25Reflector.ini
##############
#Bridge Start#
##############
screen -d -m -S Bridge /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge   /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge.ini

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/
screen -d -m -S MMDVM /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini

#end

however it still looks for the DVswich.ini

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
In you script change directory to where MMDVM_Bridge and DVSwitch.ini are or use the existing systemd unit /lib/systemd/system/mmdvm_bridge.system
systemctl start mmdvm_bridge
systemctl status mmdvm_bridge
systemctl stop mmdvm_bridge

Steve n4IRS

On 07/21/2018 05:05 PM, Paul Nannery KC2VRJ wrote:
Ok guys I am making a script to start my bridge however MMDVM_Bridge sails as it can not find Dvswich.ini how can I get around this .