Re: AMBED

Steve N4IRS

Ken,
You are in uncharted waters. We have no experience with the 6 channel device. If AMBED emulates AMBEServer that might work.

On 07/23/2018 09:52 PM, Ken KE2N via Groups.Io wrote:
can someone help  me with instructions to use the NW Digital 6-channel device with Analog Bridge?  I have AMBED on the same machine as my DVSwitch install and have used it with XLXD so I know that it works.  Will analog bridge talk to the 6-channel USB device directly, or do I run AMBED and set some port numbers accordingly?   If the 6 channel device is out of the question, I do have a pair of ThumbDV's that could be pressed into service.

Thanks
Ken