Dmrlink confbridge.

KB5PBM

I'm currently running dmrlink. I have a Motorola repeater connected to a master stanza and hb_bridge connected to a master stanza and that gives ALS access thru hblink.  I have several talkgroups defined.  With hblink I can define confbridge to change the timeslot between master stanzas.  Ex.  Say one master the tg in ts1 and another master ts1 same talkgroup.  And it works great!!  However. Dmrlink will not do this. If I try and change the ts between masters its days tg not defined in conference.