From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs@...>
Sent: 28 July 2018 12:09:56
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Parrot with hb_confbridge.py

OpenBridge is a work on progress for me. Not working yet, so not pushed to the hblink repo.

On Jul 28, 2018, at 3:09 AM, Matthew 2E0SIP <groups.io@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

To get the Parrot working as a "Master" with confbridge connecting as a client, either the confbridge needs to write the RADIO_ID, or the Parrot should not validate the ID.

I see some merit in both, depending on whether you want to see the last hope of the frame our the original source.

I guess it's a big job, but perhaps it's worth swapping to the OpenBridge format for linking applications?

Thanks

Matthew

--
Cort Buffington