Re: Allstarlink dvswitch raspberry pi 3 b+

Steve N4IRS

On 07/29/2018 06:20 PM, Dennis Ramos wrote:
Thanks for the reply Steve. I remember before computing power of an asterisk is based on a concurrent calls.

Anyway I just wonder if it is possible to have more than one dmr talkgroup or other digital mode by having additional node that link to those additional tg.
Yes, it can be done that way.

Furthermore, by disabling the macro *31999, manually connect(dtmf) the main node to node1, node2, node3 and so on.
Sure.

73

Dennis

On 29 July 2018 22:31:57 BST, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Dennis,
I can't directly answer your question, I think it would be worth a try. I can point you to this interesting article. https://medium.com/@ghalfacree/benchmarking-the-raspberry-pi-3-b-plus-44122cf3d806
Notice the changes in the networking.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 07/28/2018 03:20 PM, m0tfg@... wrote:
Does raspberry pi 3 B+ have enough computing power to be a hub/bridge that can handle 20 to 50 connected nodes?

Thanks very much guys for your support

73

Dennis