Re: Error HBmonitor, Help me, please.

JJ Cummings

At the end of the day, you should consider this pre-alpha code.  My suggestion to you is that you start to google things like the error that you got and poke around yourself.  It is understood that it may well be frustrating and time consuming.. but working through it on your own may well give you a much better understanding of python.  Not super helpful I know, but that's my best suggestion for you at this time.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:31 AM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
I think Cort is trying to tell you it isn't even ready yet, so how could he help you with it if it isn't even ready for testing?

Corey  N3FE

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:45 AM, <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
OK. Cort. But any help me? Many thx. Or any help step to step configure hbmonitor with hblink.
THX Cort. But any help me. Is welcome