Re: island operation

Steve N4IRS

Ken,
You can run hblink as a Master.

On 8/3/2018 1:51 PM, Ken KE2N via Groups.Io wrote:
Lost the Internet here - probably for some time.  My ASL/DMR bridge stopped working because a connection to the 3102 master server is apparently required for my mmdvm to talk to the repeater, even though they sit on the same LAN.  Or perhaps a connection to the master is required for the repeater to talk to *anything*.

Is there something I can change in the repeater setup to have it talk to the mmdvm_bridge directly?  Or do I need to run another piece of software to emulate the action of the missing master?

Thanks