Re: HBlink "socket_address" Branch

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

merge #15 on July 29, 2018.

I always fork from the current master branch.

On Aug 8, 2018, at 7:07 PM, JJ Cummings <cummingsj@...> wrote:

Court as long as it supports the different config files that I sent the pull for a while back I’ll test it.

Sent from the iRoad

On Aug 8, 2018, at 18:12, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs@...> wrote:

both sides were intended to, so if there are errors, I need the full traceback output and configuration files. I’ve been able to let them  register both ways, keep state, but extremely limited traffic through the apps above HBlink.py itself – which is where the VAST majority fo the updates were.

On Aug 8, 2018, at 5:24 PM, Joe <ea5sw@...> wrote:

The Client part don't work at this time, only the master right ??

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206