Re: No Voice connection between 2 MMDVM (Pi-Star Software) Hotspots

JJ Cummings

Set your log level to debug and retry, you will see when clients connect... or if you don’t see you know there is still something misconfigured with ports/network/firewall etc....

Sent from the iRoad

On Aug 12, 2018, at 08:08, Jürgen Clemenz <j.clemenz@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello
Thanks for the help that has already been given to me.
You are a great team :-)
After I changed the port to 62031 there are no error messages in the Pi-Star protocol.

I have 2 MMDVM hotspots connected to Hblink Master.
But unfortunately no voice arrives.
1. MMDVM hotspot DO5VH   <----------------->2. MMDVM Hotspot DH9YAP  . The log of pi-star DO5VH and Dh9yap is attached !!

Is no status shown when starting Hblink?
for example
HOTspot ... connect
in the Status
<2.JPG>

This logfile is empty
<4.JPG>

Also this log is empty :
LOG_FILE: /tmp/hblink.log

here still my Hblink master cfg:
[GLOBAL]
PATH: ./
PING_TIME: 5
MAX_MISSED: 3

[REPORTS]
REPORT: False
REPORT_INTERVAL: 60
REPORT_PORT: 4321
REPORT_CLIENTS: 127.0.0.1

[LOGGER]
LOG_FILE: /tmp/hblink.log
LOG_HANDLERS: console-timed
LOG_LEVEL: INFO
LOG_NAME: HBlink

[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.csv
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.csv
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.csv
STALE_DAYS: 7

# EXPORT AMBE DATA
# This is for exporting AMBE audio frames to an an "external" process for
# decoding or other nefarious actions.
[AMBE]
EXPORT_IP: 127.0.0.1
EXPORT_PORT: 1234