Re: "PTT-Only" talkgroups in bridge_rules.py

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I would recommend using confbridge.py instead of bridge.py… it’s so, so, so much easier for this kind of stuff and far less prone to mistakes.

Yes, you’ll have to re-write your bridge rules file one time, but it’s seriously a lot easier.

0x49 DE N0MJS

On Jun 28, 2017, at 3:44 PM, david via Groups.Io <david@...> wrote:

I have a simple setup, where I have two IPSC networks bridged.  I'd like to take a talkgroup that is "full-time" on one IPSC network and make it activated with PTT on the other.  My thinking is this:

* On the "full-time" IPSC network, ACTIVE = True, and ON and OFF are empty.
* On the "part-time" network, ACTIVE = False, and ON would contain that talk group ID?

Thanks!

- Dave

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206