Re: Hbmonitor full work. Perfectly

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I know there are a number of people here who are not native English speakers. I want to be very, very clear, and if you do not understand this, please ask for clarification:

HBmonitor is a pre-alpha piece of software. It barely works, and is subject to radical change without warning.

IF YOU WRITE AND PUBLISH HOW-TO, STEP-BY-STEP INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION ETC. FOR IT. EVERYTHING YOU WRITE MAY BE WRONG THE NEXT TIME I PUSH CHANGES.

On Aug 18, 2018, at 12:30 PM, ea5gvk@... wrote:

Excuse me, I've been on vacation.
I have made a step-by-step manual of basic installation of HBlink and HBmonitor, I hope it will be helpful.
Although it is in my language, Spanish.

Here I leave the link to my website where I have the manual.

http://ea5gvk-dmr.zigor.es/2018/08/18/manual-de-instalacion-del-servidor-dmr-hblink-y-hbmonitor-nivel-basico/

Although I have uploaded to groups.io in the files section.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501