Re: DMR <—> Allstar/Echolink

Mike KB8JNM

Sorry,
I meant to say 2 seconds but i see that Steve has answered it better and it is now 3 seconds after some issues we had a month ago.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 8/20/2018 8:46 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:
If I understand you correctly then,
There is a required hang time of about 20ms delay in DMR TX to avoid 'short keying' and getting yourself blacklisted.
So you might turn that down but not advisable.
...mike/kb8jnm
On 8/20/2018 5:19 PM, Tony D wrote:
Hello All

I have setup an Allstar/DMR link with DVSwitch which is working great!  I want to say thank you for the awesome work on this project.

I do have one question... I did notice that there is a tail in the transmission going from Allstar to DMR... I was not sure if there is a setting to limit the tail or not... Going from DMR to Allstar/Echolink the signal drops right away on un-key...

Thanks!

-Tony N1XRS